Monday, May 28, 2012

Weekly Photo Challenge - Detailed, Walk, & Of House and Home

Well, here I am behind by two weeks on my "weekly" photo challenge, again! LOL

Here is my picture for DETAILED:
I was quite impressed with myself for capturing such a good picture of the frog and water droplets!
First I was took this picture, of the grass, but didn't like it.


Then I decided to try this, but didn't think it was detailed enough.

So, I finally had decided on this close up of my rose with the water droplets! But, after finding and photographing the frog, it was a no brainer!



Last weeks challenge was WALK. My picture for this is not as good! It was taken last Sunday, on our way to check out the Blimp.



This week's challenge is OF HOUSE AND HOME!

Not a great picture! I will work on getting a good one this week, well in the next 3 days! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment