Monday, May 14, 2012

Exciting news for Nathan

We have some exciting news for Nathan! A few weeks ago the school nurse called and told me that there is a family in the school who will be running an Alex's Lemonade Stand and they would like to honor Nathan on that day so could she share our phone number with the family. Of course I said yes, and I am now helping to plan and get things together for that day. So if your not super busy and can take a few minutes to stop by, please stop in to the Minotola Fire House and buy a cup of lemonade and maybe some tickets for the chinese auction! Then the other day the social worker, Joan, from the clinic called and invited Nathan and a parent (Greg volunteered already) to go up in the Direct TV Blimp next Sunday afternoon! He's so excited, and we are excited for him!
Lincoln just had his class moving up performance on Friday. It was so cute! As I soon as I download the pictures I will post some. I can't believe my baby will be in first grade next year :(
Well, I need to get dinner started, I just wanted to post the exciting news!

1 comment: