Sunday, May 20, 2012

Today is the big day for Nathan

Today is the day Nathan gets to go in the DirectTV blimp! We have to be at the Philadelphia airport by 6:00 tonight. Amy from Believe in Tomorrow sent t-shirts for all the boys. We are just praying and hoping that the weather holds up and the blimp ride won't be cancelled. I will post pictures afterwards!

I have a busy week coming up. Tomorrow I work and in the evening I will be helping put baskets together for the Chinese Auction that will be held at the ALS on June 9th. Wednesday I have an IEP meeting for Nathan for next school year then I have to go to work and after work I will be delivering food to my friend who is struggling with some health issues. Thursday I work and in the evening we will all be going to the clinic for a game night of In It to Win It! Then Friday is Nathan's class trip to the Discovery Museum in Cherry Hill! Somewhere in this week, hopefully Tuesday if I'm not called in to sub for Buena, I need to work on stuff for Nathan's birthday party.

Nathan goes in for a spinal tap on the 29th or 30th, then on the 31st we are having a Bake Sale/ Alex's Lemonade Stand at the church...I am still in need of baked good donations! I ordered t-shirts so we all have a t-shirt for this lemonade/bake sale and for the big one on June 9th!

The kids only have 19 more days of school!!!!!! WHOO HOOO! We have lots of stuff planned for the summer. June 10th Tyler leaves for vacation with Greg's parents and the lil boys will head to Ohio with my mom. June 16th, Greg, Tyler, & I will head to Ohio to visit with my parents, brother, sister in law, nephew, & niece! I can't wait to go see everyone! While there we have a couple short trips planned, like Niagra Falls, Canada side! We'll be back home July 1st, then Tyler will be leaving for camp on July 7th, he'll return home on July 14th. July 13th is Nathan's birthday, so I told him we would go to the beach that day! July 16th starts VBS at church and the 21st is his big Beach Bash Birthday Party! July 30th Tyler leaves for Teen Camp. Somewhere in here I would like to send the lil ones to camp, go to Hershey Park, and hit the beach! Summer is booked!!!! August is busy too, but not quite as much as June & July!

Oh, the boys just had pictures done Saturday. They turned out so good!!!! I will definetly post them when I get them! I found a Groupon deal, $25 for a portrait package worth $125, from Target studios. So I bought it. I initially wanted to use it for Easter pictures, but that didn't work out, and the deal was going to expire in June, so I didn't want to lose it! The boys did a great job! They were being silly and having fun and the pictures reflect that!

I am a week behind on my photo of the week challenge. Last week was Detailed. So I need to try to get a picture with detail. I haven't checked this weeks photo challenge yet. Guess I better get on the ball!!!

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment