Wednesday, April 25, 2012

New to the blogging world...

Well, hello to the blogging world! What a process trying to get this all set up! It has taken me a couple hours to figure out a name for my blog and what I want it to showcase. The main reason I started this blog is because I want to start an online photography group that you need a blog to post your weekly pictures to. But I didn't want this to just be a photography blog...I'm an amatuer photographer...I wanted to be able to showcase my boys and whatever else I may decide to 'blog' about at the moment!

I've been extremely busy the last week and a half, subbing at the various schools and Nathan & I have been brainstorming ideas for his birthday this year. I think we are doing a Beach Bash w/ Boardwalk games! I have my work cut out for me, but I am super excited. Lincoln wants a LEGO party, so I have been keeping that  in mind as I search the web for ideas. I have a great friend who is throwing a Candy Party for her daughter, so we are going to get together to bounce ideas off each other!

Now that I have this set up, I am going to go sign up for my weekly online photog lessons :)

2 comments: