Thursday, April 26, 2012

Don't let their outfits and cuteness fool you...

Easter 2012

Here they are, 3 of the loves of my life, the 3 who are my blog name inspiration! I wanted something cutesy like Pink Tutu's & Puppy Paws, or something like that, LOL, but I don't have any little girls! Oh well!

So, I looked at the Photography Blog and this weeks photo challenge is Crimson. Hm, I suppose that means take a picture of something Crimson! Here's the kicker, today is the last day for this challenge. The site changes the challenge on Fridays. Guess I can choose to hurry up and try to do this challenge and get it posted or just start tomorrow! Hmmm, what to do?!

I am so excited to be party planning as well. I love searching the web for ideas. With Nathan's party in July and Lincoln's in September, I am gathering ideas for both! I have found some super cute parties, I especially like the beach theme done in a blue and green color scheme! But I also like incorporating beach balls into the decorations and partyware, so that means a bright multicolored color scheme. Oh, decisions, decisions, decisions! hahaha! Lincoln's party won't be hard, he wants a LEGO party and I already have tons of ideas from when Nathan was going to have a LEGO party. I have also found some great ideas to add to what I already have! To all my friends with little ones, PLEASE save those baby food jars and lids PLEASE!  Thank You :)



No comments:

Post a Comment